BLACK MOLD

Toxic black mold affects different people in different ways. Some people won't experience symptoms as sever as what other experience. Children, the elderly and people with weak immune systems are usually the worst affected by toxic black mold.

Mold it self is not what is dangerous and toxic but yet the spores the fungi produce. These dangerous substances are released they are called mycotoxins. When the spores become air born, you can inhale them. You can also absorb them through your skin and intestines. And in addition to the toxic spores, these molds also produce gases which release mycotoxins.


Mycotoxins may damage human health through cytotoxicity-- the spores kill off living cells to cut down on competition for resources. So the cells in your body com under attack when toxic spores like those found on the surfaces of your body.


Remember, always contact a professional if see black mold, and never try to disturb mold by trying to test yourself!



OHIO #1 BLACK MOLD SPECIALISTS

CALL THE PROFESSIONALS

Pests, Mold, Water, Fire, Radon, Lead and Asbestos

Environmental Services

EnviroWorks